Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Story Of Bottled Water?

A few days ago I saw a tweet from famed P90X creator Tony Horton which intrigued me. His tweet lead me to watch the video below.

The video begins by saying that, "this is a story about a world obsessed with stuff..." To which if we are honest with ourselves is correct. The video proceeds then to speak on the issue of well...as the title clearly states "The Story of Bottled Water"

I hesitated to some extent in sending this, and though to a certain degree I may not agree with every angle in which the video presents the issue. Nonetheless some very strong points are brought, to which I'll let you be the judge.

One of the reasons I decided to go ahead and spread this video through my blog is because it does briefly mention the issue which I have been campaigning for, that is helping the over 1 billion people in the world that don't have access to clean water.

There is 78days left on my campaign as of the time of this post. I continue to request that you look into this issue and prayerfully consider giving. Click here for all the info!

So watch the video and let me know what you think? Should we stop buying bottled water?






Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5