Monday, March 12, 2012

Ed's Story: Following Jesus

A few days ago the video below caught my eye on CNN.  As I looked into who Ed was as It seemed that I had heard/seen him before, I realized that he was the person that wrote "The Year of Living Like Jesus" A book I had wanted to read several years ago when it was released but honestly never got around to actually putting it on my 'to read' list.



Then when I saw this short video, it spoke to me. I hope you take a moment (video's less than 10min.) to watch and listen carefully to what Ed mentions in the video.

Lately, perhaps more than ever in my life as a follower of Jesus I've been wrestling with what it really means to 'follow Jesus.'



So what does it mean for you to follow Jesus? Do you feel, believe that you are following Jesus as He would would want?

Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5