Monday, December 13, 2010

One Year of Blogging: Happy 1st Birthday Bathos!

Happy 1st Flickr birthday to me!!!photo © 2008 Benson Kua | more info (via: Wylio)

It's hard for me to believe that a year ago today I started this blog: Bathos! I want to first take the time to thank everyone who has read Bathos through out the year and have left comments either on the blog or by replying directly to me email.

With that said though, this blog was started as a journey. A journey into learning the deeper things of God. Yes many times I send out some funny or inspiring video's because I believe that in this journey we are in, it's important to simply...smile, laugh!

This blog has been a place where I can write out my thoughts, questions, and even my hopes. A place where I'm able to ask some tough questions and through the process of thinking and meditating on what to write and perhaps through some dialogue left on Bathos, come up with some answers or even perhaps some better questions!  Bottom line I want to go 'bathos/deeper' in my relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus!

It's never been about who reads Bathos or how many, although I'm glad many are reading. How many people read Bathos? Well that varies and I could give you a bunch of stats but I will just say that through out the latter part of the year I've had on average of anywhere between 80-100 'absolute unique visitors' to this site a month. Who would have thought that could happen?

So as a way to celebrate here at Bathos I'm giving away a $10 Borders gift card!:-) It's a little something but hey...even if you don't have a Borders near your home you can always go on-line and buy something!

Here's how you can be eligible to win the gift card:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post (not by replying to the email if you're a subscriber)
2. Tell me what you want for Christmas:-) Even if you say you don't want anything, tell me an organization that you would like to benefit or will be donating to.
3. Lastly leave me a prayer request, I want to pray for you!

Anyone is eligible as long as they leave a comment on this post (as stated above) wether this is your first time reading or you've read all 103 post's!

I will announce the random winner by Friday! Really want to give this little gift away so leave a comment and be in the spirit spread the news, post it on Facebook and/or Tweet it :-)!

Javi

P.S.- Stay tuned for Part 3 of the People of God series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5