Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rob Bell: Heaven, Hell and Salvation Pt 3-MAJOR CORRECTION

2008-01-26 (Editing a paper) - 01

photo © 2008 Nic McPhee | more info (via: Wylio)




Last night I was checking my blog, read yesterdays post again and noticed a MAJOR mistake! After the posted video I started saying:

In my 2nd post in this series we concluded from the bible the following:


1. When people die they immediately go to heaven or hell. 


I somehow forgot to add the word 'DON'T' before 'immediately'! I have corrected yesterdays post you can see that HERE.

I apologize for that...got a call this morning from a good friend and one of the readers of Bathos letting me know. Last night I tweeted the correction and another friend also noticed, laughed and knew it was just well...a typo...or should we say omission!

Hope this makes things clear!. Once again when we die we DON'T go immediately to heaven or hell! Now go and read the rest of the post:-) Click HERE

Blessings

Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5