Friday, April 6, 2012

Free Francis Chan eBooks!


I know several that read this blog don't necessarily follow me on Twitter so I wanted to make you aware of this great deal (as I did on Twitter:) that I learned from my friend and colleague Pastor Rodlie Ortiz.

Francis Chan is a well know Christian speaker and author and today you can get his books FREE!
So click HERE and go get them!

I've only read one of them 'Forgotten God' and recommend you read it, I will eventually be reading the others.

Javi

NOTE: Though I recommend you get the books, this does not necessarily state that I agree with everything Francis Chan says. Yet I've heard Chan speak several times (live, online, podcast) read the book mentioned above and have been blessed by much of what he has preached as well as the book I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5