Sunday, December 13, 2009

Greetings! Well here goes, my feeble attempts to start a blog. Let me first begin with the purpose for this blog and then finish with some short concluding remarks.

The purpose of this blog is simple, through the posts that I will be writing regarding all sorts of issues that deal with our journey with Jesus along with the dialog that may take place with those of you who leave comments I hope that they will challenge us to go deeper with Jesus.

I have been in full time ministry as a pastor for more than seven years and what I have come to know is that the more I study the Bible, preach, give bible studies, counsel with people, and simply have deep conversations about Jesus the more I realize I need to go deeper with Jesus. Therefore from the start I begin telling you I don't have all the answers but I hope that together we will go well....BATHOS and learn.

Lastly be aware that I may at times be facetious and attempt to be humerous. I like to laugh, and honestly perhaps we won't always well go deep but again we will try :-)

So stay tuned for my next post when the journey really begins...so friends, family spread the news, sign up for the blog if you desire and lets go deeper (and hopefully have fun doing it:-).

Javi

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on beginning this journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I praise your desire for a deeper and closer walk with Jesus. that is and should be the quintessential quest of each of us who have been called to serve Christ in ministry.

    Many blessings on your blog, Javi.

    You and Dee Dee have always been special friends to me, and I treasure the times in which we can fellowship and enjoy our pilgrimage as we look forward to Heaven and Home.

    Your friend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to those who left a comment..the journey is just beginning...thanks Rodlie for your help in getting started:-)I just installed Intense Debate I think:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for the College Drive SDA Church to focus more on a closer walk with Jesus. We need a change and thanks to your efforts, Javi, with God's help, we can change to a more loving "family" of God. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my sincerest desire for a Bathos Relationship with Christ our lord and Saviors, this is important because our journey to heaven should not be alone but together, Blessings my friend. May the peace of God be with you always.
    Is..

    ReplyDelete

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5