Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help Haiti!


BATHOS

By now I'm sure you've seen enough news coverage regarding what has happened in Haiti. The devastation is absolutely heart wrenching to say the very least. I challenge everyone who reads this blog to go to ADRA directly and donate at least $10 or you can also make a donation of $10 to the Red Cross by texting 'Haiti' to 90999 it will show up in your next cell phone bill.

I highly recommend these two easy ways which will give Haiti immediate help!

One more thing. In the aftermath of the devastating earthquake in Haiti TV evangelist Pat Robertson said some very controversial things regarding Haiti that have made headlines and obviously affect people's view of God and their desire to go deeper with Him! Watch the video below, let me know what you think about what he said and I will be posting a comment soon:

{Note: I deeply apologize for those who get this via email and weren't able to see the video and/or the pic)





Javi

photo by [pan african news wire]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5