Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little humor:-)

[077/365] Remember to Smilephoto © 2009 Leland Francisco | more info (via: Wylio)
John Maxwell is a well known Christian leadership guru who is a highly respected and sought after as a speaker. One of my favorite quotes that comes from him and I often use and remind myself of is:



"Your attitude will determine your altitude." 
I've heard John Maxwell speak many times (via videos/CD's, etc.) and have listened to him preach several times as well. The clip below though is well...extremely humorous, especially considering the topic he mentions at the end.

As a preacher I most certainly know that things don't always go the way we want when speaking in public  and we must go with the flow, it happens to the best of us.

So among the many Christian themes we discuss here on Bathos I think it's time for a little humor...well at least I found it to be hilarious:-)



Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5