Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top post in October and something extra!


Far and away the number one post for October was "October 22nd, 1844: Does it still mean anything?" As a matter of fact that post has been the most clicked and viewed of all time here at Bathos. I want to again thank everyone who reads, forwards the blog to others, and the comments/discussions that have come from the different post's.

Many of the comments are not seen on the blog because several have emailed me directly with really good comments/discussions. Once again I thank you for your thought provoking comments. Nonetheless I hope more and more of you will feel open to leave the comments on the blog itself, but if you don't continue to email them to me directly!:-)

Lastly since lately I've had several post's about worship I thought posting this video from GodTube would be appropriate...get them started young praising the Lord! Jesus did say, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (Matt. 19:14)



Blessings...

Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5