Sunday, April 4, 2010

He's Alive! Now what?

BATHOS
"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith...And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins." (1 Cor. 15:14,17)

Praise God that Jesus is alive, therefore our faith is not futile, we don't have to be dead in our sins, our preaching is not useless. Jesus is alive! 

Now what? Make sure you're dead and that what is alive in you is Jesus! Don't miss that last statement. Paul famously stated, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me..." (Gal. 2:20
For Christians there is no doubt (or there shouldn't be) that Jesus is alive and working through the Holy Spirit to increase His kingdom for He is soon to return. One question that we should ask ourselves is: Is Jesus alive in our heart?

Paul continues, "...The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Gal. 2:20) 

Paul lived a life of faith in Jesus knowing He lived in Him and Jesus manifested Himself through Paul. So friends, family, lets do this! Lets allow Jesus to be alive in us, and work through us.

Jesus is alive! Now what? Stop gazing at the sky, stop the distractions in your life, die to self and allow Jesus to be alive in you!

Javi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5