Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August #1 post & Reminder!

Here is last month's most viewed post. I didn't anticipate it would garner that much interest but I certainly appreciate the good conversation from all those who got involved! I thank all who take the time to read my blog.

Also I wanted to remind you if you are next to a computer this afternoon to watch the live drilling of a water well by the folks at Charity:water. For all the information in case you can't find the post click HERE. This should be really interesting!

Blessings to all! Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and don't forget it's still not too late to contribute to give water and therefore give life to those who don't have access to clean water by clicking HERE. Spread the word!

Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5