Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Charity Water: Live Drill part 2

In my last post I reminded those who would be interested in the live drilling of a water well in the Central Republic of Africa by Charity: Water. If you tuned in you quickly realized that, it did not go as planned! After much work they were not able to bring water to the Bayaka people. Though they were not successful they tried again in a different place the next day watch the video and see what happened!

If you receive this via RSS/email click here to watch.


Live Drill - No water for our birthday in Central African Republic from charity: water on Vimeo.



Live Drill Day 2 - We Hit Water! from charity: water on Vimeo.

It's incredible to see God use different people to bring life's most basic human need, water! I know lately I've been blogging a lot about this but it is Charity:Water's September campaign and I hope you've been both blessed and inspired to do something for Jesus, to be His hands and feet.

If you have helped in the Bathos Charity:water campaign I thank you again:-) If you haven't I continue to ask that you consider helping. Click HERE learn how and see my campaign.

One last note stay tuned for a guest blogger here on Bathos with a topic that has been making recent headlines!

Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5