Monday, October 11, 2010

Charity:water campaign: The final tally

First and foremost I want to thank everyone who contributed to my charity:water campaign to help the nearly 1 billion people without access to clean, fresh, water.

The campaign lasted for 90 days and although we didn't reach our ultimate goal I praise the Lord again for all who gave as we were able to raise $800 and therefore bring water for 20 years to 40 people!

I hope that you will continue to keep this water issue which affects 1/6 of the worlds population ever present in your mind and continue to support when you kind by going to charity:water's website.

Here at Bathos we will always use this blog to promote and bring awareness to this tragedy, for it runs deep in my heart and I pray that God will continue to open the doors for me to help wherever I can.

Remember giving water=giving life...so please let us continue to help...for I would venture to say none of us are dying of thirst.

Javi











No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments - Last 5